If you’ve ever wanted to find out how to be good with your money (but found everything out there confusing, conflicting and difficult), you’ve come to the right place!
Money for Young Kiwis is an unbiased, informative source that tell you everything you actually need to know to get smart about your money, written in a way that you can understand.
Don’t let the title fool you – Money for Young Kiwis is for everyone who wants to take control of their finances, regardless of age or situation.
It’s written for New Zealanders who don’t need US or UK based advice about 401(k) or Roth IRA’s but who want to learn about things that actually affect them and their finances.
You’ve probably heard all kinds of things from your family and friends about money:
- “If you don’t own a house, you’re just paying someone else’s mortgage”
- “Investing in shares is a waste of time, it’s basically a casino”
- “KiwiSaver? Waste of time”
Money for Young Kiwis is here to debunk these (and many more) money myths and provide the information you need for making good choices. It’s an unbiased site, too. I’m not paid by any company to say nice things about them. If they’re good – or bad – I’ll say so.
Here’s what people have to say about Money for Young Kiwis
In addition to weekly articles, if you sign up to my newsletter you’ll also receive:
- The Money for Young Kiwis Beginner’s Guide to Investing
- Access to all Google Sheets calculators: Calculate your net worth, when your student loans will be paid off, how much your investments will be worth in the future and more!
- Exclusive content that only my email subscribers get
- The ability to chat with me over email or messenger.
So enter your email address in the box below, and I look forward to hearing from you!